After 11 days, Iraqi government announced the seven PMOI members taken hostage have been detained by Iraqi security forces
Mrs. Rajavi demanded urgent intervention of US Secretary of State, UN Secretary General, High Commissioner for Refugees and ICRC to secure the immediate release of the seven hostages
NCRI – Kamal Amin, spokesman for the so-called Ministry of Human Rights of Iraq said today: “Iraqi security forces have detained these individuals for attacking their own forces (Iraqi security forces).” (Voice of Free Iraq, September 12, 2013).
As such, 11 days after repeated denials, the Iraqi government accepted responsibility for the abduction of seven members of the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI) and said that the seven missing PMOI members have been detained by the security forces. He preposterously claimed that they had been arrested because they had attacked the security forces.
The Iranian Resistance’s President-elect, Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, demanded urgent action by the US Secretary of State, the UN Secretary General, the High Commissioner for Refugees and the ICRC to secure the immediate release of the seven hostages and their return [to Liberty].
In recent days the seven hostages were seen in blue prison uniforms in Maliki’s Golden division.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran
September 12, 2013
SIGN THE PETITION
Recognize 1988 Iranian massacre as crimes against humanity
Ten Point Plan
Faith & Religion
Massacre of 1988
1988 massacre of political prisoners in iran
Camp Ashraf Massacre – Sept. 2013
Ashraf/Liberty News Highlights
Iraqi forces stealing Camp Ashraf residents’ properties after massacre Iraqi forces stealing Camp Ashraf residents’ properties after massacre 2013-09-10 – NCRI – Following the massacre and collective execution of As…
MEP: After the massacre in Camp Ashraf, the EP Delegation for Relations with Iran has to be dissolved MEP: After the massacre in Camp Ashraf, the EP Delegation for Relations with Iran has to be dissolved 2013-09-07 – Parliament news agency, Strasbourg, September 6 – “We ca…
U.S. reiterates condemnation of ‘horrific attack’ on Camp Ashraf U.S. reiterates condemnation of ‘horrific attack’ on Camp Ashraf 2013-09-07 – US Department of State: “We are continuing to follow with ur…
Letter of Assistant Secretary of State to Mrs. Maryam Rajavi regarding current situation at Camp Ashraf and Mrs Rajavi’s reply 2013-09-07 – The following is the text of the letter of the U.S. Assistan…
US must defend Ashraf against more deadly attacks, Canadian committee demands US must defend Ashraf against more deadly attacks, Canadian committee demands 2013-09-07 – NCRI – The United States must urgently intervene to protect …