NCRI – Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman responsible for the investigation into the 1994 bombing of a Jewish institution in Buenos Aires said the Iranian regime “no longer can fool anyone” and defended the indictment he issued last week against the regime.
“Evidence corners them; it puts them between the devil and the deep. Not a single one of my assertions has been twisted,” Nisman assured in statements to a Buenos Aires radio station.
Nisman on Monday was quoted saying that “in any part of the world, the suspects of the bombing would be in prison; in Iran they run for president.”
Nisman said he had “documents signed by top authorities in Iran” that prove the bombing that led to the killing of 85 people in Buenos Aires City on July 18, 1994, had been planned by the Iranian regime.
“I have the certainty that that this is irrefutable proof. Any prosecutor who sits in my office will reach to the same conclusions because evidence leads to that,” Alberto Nisman stated.
“If Nisman is the problem let’s have them surrender and I quit”, said the prosecutor on Tuesday doubling the bet as he responded to accusation by the Iranian regime.
On Monday reacting to Nisman’s 500-page indictment saying that Iranian regime had infiltrated several South American countries during the 80’s to spread terrorism in the region, the Iranian regime Foreign Ministry dismissed the allegations based on what it called Nisman’s “Zionist” background and nature.
Argentine courts have charged eight current and former senior Iranian regime officials in the bombing, including Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi, former president Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani; former Intelligence Minister, Ali Fallahian; former commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and current presidential candidate in upcoming sham election, Mohsen Rezai; Mohsen Rabbani, former cultural attaché in the regime’s embassy in Argentina; and Ahmad Reza Asghari, former third secretary in the regime’s embassy in Argentina.
Nisman urged Interpol to “take further measures in order to ensure the arrest of all eight defendants in the bombing with an international arrest warrant.”